The following conditions apply to the use of the Dealswoo service.
TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
Please do not use the Services, If you do not agree to these terms.
We hereby specifically prohibit any Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or else), or any other form of transfer of any portion of the Site, Application or Services, including but not limited to all content, services, digital products, tools or products.
Dealswoo offers you the specified discount against items/products offered by the concerned merchants that are widely sold online. These discount vouchers can be availed by anyone and are set-up by the promotional criteria by the merchants themselves. These coupons usually last for a certain amount of time and period. We have set the best deals as well as discounts for the shortest amount of time, sometimes lasting for some hours only. So, as to receive the best deals, follow us regularly for discount codes. At the same time as leveraging publicity and branding of these merchants, our motive behind these codes is to generate sales for the merchants inside the specified time period.
“User” means any person who visits or uses the website.
You might be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with Dealswoo to utilize certain portions of the Services. You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to Dealswoo is current, exact, and complete and that you will maintain the accuracy as well as the completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
- Security & Password
You may receive or establish a user name and one or more passwords, as a registered user of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your passwords as well as accounts, solely. You understand as well as agree that you are individually and completely responsible for all actions and postings made from your Accounts. Your accounts are not transferrable. If you become aware of any illegal use of your account(s), you agree to notify Dealswoo, immediately.
- User-Generated Content
We do not pre-screen or review all contributed content, on a regular basis. However, Dealswoo has the absolute right (though not the obligation) to remove, without any notification, any content posted.
By posting any content, you represent as well as warrant
- you have all right, title, and interest to such posted content, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party (such as but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) required for you to offer, post, upload, input or submit the posted content, or
- such posted content is in the public domain, or
- your use of such posted content constitutes fair use. You further represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the breach of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or else constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity. You also agree not to post any of the following types of content on the website:
- adult content, pornography, explicitly sexual or nude images;
- content having explicit, vulgar, or obscene language;
- content promoting hate, abuse or negative actions;
- content promoting illegal activities; or primarily political, religious, psychic, or metaphysical content;
- content promoting pirated software;
- content intending for phishing or spreading malware;
- content that is disparaging of any person or entity;
- content that is in violation of any law or regulation; or
- any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive, all as determined by us.
License to Dealswoo
By posting or contributing content to the Services, or by providing any feedback, suggestions, ideas, as well as other submissions to Dealswoo , you are granting Dealswoo, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Services, including, without limitation, (a) the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate as well as reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work, and (b) the right to sublicense any or all of Dealswoo’s license rights to others. You further waive any and all moral rights in and to such content in favor of Dealswoo. For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, Dealswoo has the right to use any as well as all ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
- Acceptable use We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and use the Services, as provided by Dealswoo, solely for your personal use and enjoyment in the manner permitted by these Terms. You shall not attempt or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Services including, without limitation, any one or more of the following:
- Using the Services in breach of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party;
- causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to impersonate you;
- sharing your password or login with any other person;
- logging onto a server or Account(s) that you are not authorized to access;
- creating more than one account, faking user names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- emulating or faking usage of the Services;
- violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services;
- using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any pages contained in the Site;
- introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into the Services;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Services by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” “pinging,” or “crashing” the Services;
- causing, allowing or assisting machines, bots, or automated services to access or use the Services without the express written permission of Dealswoo.;
- tampering with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Services;
- attempting to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into the Services that permit digital materials to be protected;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, or any linked system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures;
- misusing, tricking, disrupting, or else interfering with the functioning of the Services;
- harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users or clients from the Services by electronic or other means;
- reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, decoding, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services;
- engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- deep-linking to any portion of this Services without our express written permission;
- acting unlawfully or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Dealswoo. or the Merchants promoted through the Services;
- hyperlinking to the Services from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent;
- using the Services or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with Dealswoo.;
- reselling or repurposing your access to the Services or any purchases made through the Services; or
- using the Services or any of its resources to solicit other users of the Services, Merchants or other business partners of Dealswoo to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Dealswoo., including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered coupons or deals.[NOTE: Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt, or otherwise damage a computer’s functionality or operation.]
- Dealswoo makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or fitness for use of any offers, including, but not limited to, coupons, rebates, discounts, etc. posted through the Services or that any third party will honor or acknowledge any such offers, coupons, rebates, discounts, etc. posted via the Services.
- Dealswoo does not take responsibility for providing any value for any offers, coupons, rebates, discounts, etc. posted via the Services.
- Dealswoo does not take the responsibility for the change of information at third party sites or stores including but not limited to rebate information, pricing, availability, or fitness for use.
- Dealswoo does not and cannot review all material made available through websites linked or linking to any part of the Services.
- Dealswoo does not warrant that the Services or any functions contained in Dealswoo content available via the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Cashback Rewards are not applicable on Amazon Store
DEALSWOO OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR ELSE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S OFFERS, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DEALSWOO WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
You agree that all of Dealswoo trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other logos and brand features that are displayed via the Services (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks and the property of Dealswoo. without Dealswoo’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use’ Dealswoo’s Marks in any manner. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners. The presence of a third-party trademark on the Services does not mean that Dealswoo has any relationship with that third-party or that such a third party endorses the Services or Dealswoo.
Title as well as interest in the Services, including technology and trade secrets embodied therein and any custom developments created or provided in connection with or related to these Terms, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trade dress and other proprietary rights, and any derivative works thereof, shall belong solely as well as exclusively to Dealswoo or its licensors, and you shall have no rights whatsoever in any of the foregoing. You acknowledge that the Services constitute a valuable trade secret and/or are the confidential information of Dealswoo or its licensors. Nothing in these Terms or otherwise will be deemed to grant to you an ownership interest in the Services, in whole or in part. All content and materials included as part of the Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, information, data, forms, photos, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material, and software (the “Works”) are the property of Dealswoo, its licensors, or applicable third party rights holders (such as Merchants), and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All works are copyrighted as individual works and as a collective work under copyright laws and international treaty provisions, and Dealswoo owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement as well as enhancement thereof. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, adapt, translate, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Works, in whole or in part. Any use other than as contemplated herein, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, adaptations, translation, republication, display, or performance, of the Works, except as specifically permitted herein, is strictly prohibited. You understand and acknowledge that unauthorized disclosure, use or copying of the proprietary products and services provided pursuant to these Terms may cause Dealswoo and its licensors irreparable injury, which may not be remedied at law, and you agree that Dealswoo and its licensors’ remedies for breach of these Terms may be in equity by way of injunctive or other equitable relief.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY DEALSWOO ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. DEALSWOO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW TO THE FULL EXTENT, DEALSWOO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DEALSWOO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM DEALSWOO ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU SOLELY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH MERCHANTS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU HEREBY RELEASE DEALSWOO FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OF A MERCHANT, ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY MERCHANT, INCLUDING MERCHANT’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAW, AND ANY CONDUCT OR SPEECH, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY OTHER USER.
- Limitation of Liability
DEALSWOO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
RESTRICTED RIGHT TO USE
- We have restricted access to certain areas of our website. Dealswoo reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or our whole website, at our circumspection.
- We will immediately disable your user ID and password without prior notice or explanation if we find any data outflow.